Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What's happened to my ipod?

Ok. So. Im playing through a playlist, and suddenly it's stopped playing the music. It's not showing any album art, and it is telling me that i've listened to about 2/3 of the song. When I press the play button, the symbol switches between playing and paused, but it doesn't play anything, and the song does not continue to play. When I press the forward and back buttons it moves between song, but still refuses to play it, with the slider still about 2/3s of the way through each song. When I press the menu button, it returns to the menu like normal. When I use the scroller, it adjusts the volume (even though nothing is actually playing) and scrolls through the options on the menu. BUT, the centre button, when I press is, has no effect whatsoever. It will not let me select anything from the menu or change the slider on the song. Plus, it wont let me do the whole press and hold menu/centre to restart - nothing happens?



What's going on and how do I fix it?



Nano - Second Gen.What's happened to my ipod?if you can, turn the brightness all the way up. then unplug your headphones and turn the volume all the way up. leave your ipod for about an hour and the battery should run out. charge it and it should workWhat's happened to my ipod?All you have to do is plug it into your computer and restore your ipod then resync your ipod!What's happened to my ipod?Let it run out of battery, charge it, and then turn it on again. After that it should be fine.
  • dynamic editing
  • myspace live
  •