Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I add pictures to my ipod as a cd cover for my songs?

I use limewire (please don't ask me to change to another program) to download music and sync it to my ipod, only problem is that it sometimes doesn't have the album art that comes with it.



Anybody know if I can put album art for each of the artists???How can I add pictures to my ipod as a cd cover for my songs?Sometimes when you download songs from limewire, if you were to right click on the song and click on get album art, you might get the actual album art. If not, I just open up itunes, open up my pictures and I drag the picture from my picture to that box on the left hand corner (where it says %26quot;selected item%26quot; ) and make my own album art with one of my pictures i have on file.How can I add pictures to my ipod as a cd cover for my songs?well for me..

i search my album in amazon dot com..

and there it shows the album art...

i save that to a folder..

and in my iTunes library i select all the songs in that album right click get info and drag the pic to the artwork space ^^

and this way i have all my albums with a cd cvr

Report Abuse

How can I add pictures to my ipod as a cd cover for my songs?Right click the song in itunes and click get info.

Then you can add album artwork.