Monday, September 19, 2011

I want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?

Okay well I need your advice. Im bored of my hair at the moment. My friend said I should dye it blonder but I dont like that idea very much. I was thinking about dying it a really really dark brunette but everyone said DONT!!



Soo then I thought about dying it this colour %26gt;%26gt;



http://images.art.com/images/products/re



OR this colour %26gt;%26gt;



http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/sp



- - - This is how I am at the moment %26gt;%26gt;



http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm256







Iv never dyed it before.. so I really dont want to screw it up!



I just need advice, what do you's think?

Thanks=)I want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?hair colour is different for everyone, some people suit everything and some people suit only a few things.



i think either dark (but not too dark) brown would actually look alright on you, but so would lighter blonde (i would go for that one really). in the end it's up to you, just when you do dye your hair make sure it's the right colour and it will turn up okay on your hair with the shading.. and be careful you're not allergic to it.



i always dye my hair alot, im naturally a light brunette and iv gone red, dark brown and recently i even went so boldly as to go bright blonde ^-^ everyone said blonde wouldn't suit me except like one person (my best friend) and it looks great lol. so really, do what you like as long as you don't damage your hair and the colour will come out alright.I want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?dirty blond?I want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?LINDSAY LOHAN COLOR ALLLLLL THE WAY!!

and wear some black eyeliner with it (not a lot)

i swear youre goin to look so much betterI want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?Try this excellent website -

http://flawlesscomplexion.comI want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?As much as I hate Lindsay, I think her hair would look great on yours.I want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?I like the first one.I want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?either of those colors would be good on you. Don't worry about dyeing your hair, you get used to it no matter what color it is.I want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?i like the linzy one on you





your pretty..nohomoI want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?You should TOTALLY get the Lindsay Lohan colour!!! It would suit you soooo well!



Good Luck! = )

xxxxxxI want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?You have fair skin and ?hazel? eyes...........your present color suites you..........maybe less some of the streaking. To be iconic.........less is more.I want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?I think blonde highlights would look really nice. It would compliment your coloring, and you won't have to worry about roots. Personally, I don't dye my hair anymore, because it can be really damaging. Split ends, dryness.. nightmare. Your hair looks great the way it is, but if you want a change, go for it.I want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?I really think the Lindsy lohan hair colour is really nice and would definitely suit you but if you want to completely change,

I would say by looking at your picture go chocolate

brown because you have blue eyes and it will make them stand out. Also because your pale maybe get some caramel blonde foils through the brown go for it take a risk.I want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?I'd go with black, with half of the stands of hair being blonde. Such as... from the root, to half-way of the hair, make it black, then from the middle to the tip of the hair, make it blonde. That'd look sweet! Here's... uh... somewhat of an example. http://www.smartbeauty.eu/uk/images/TaraI want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?i would do lindsey's and go to a hairdresser then u won't screw it up



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;I want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?The first one would look really good on you. Just bring the picture to a salon and they can make sure it comes up right.I want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?i am always told i look exactly like lindsy, when she was younger .... i absolulty love my colour hair !!



if you are going to go red i definaltly recommend you to go to a hairdresser to do it as i can tell you now no hair dye that you can do it yourself thing will turn out like lindsy's colour trust me so many friends ,family, randoms in the street have come up to me and say that they have spent to much money trying to find the right hair dye that will turn out my colour (lindsy's colour) its extreamly hard to match it , they either come out too purple, too red too orange . trust me if your are going to go red go to a hair salon. even better if you have a friend or know of someone with the colour red you want ask them as wierd as it sound for some of their hair and take it to the hair salon and match it up. as friend has done that to me and it was like a perfect match.



hope that helps ...



if your not going to go red i think go with your friend go a bit blonderI want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?I liked the 2nd colour, that would suit you, or go a hazel or chocolate colour and have some highlights addedI want a change of hair colour =) advice please?! What would suit me?!?the second one



lindseys one is waay too red, i dont think it would suit u!