Monday, September 19, 2011

How would one , change there look to more of an artisitic style?

I've always dreampt of looking like one of those girls , who's really into art.

I've always admired people who wear rainbow stuff. xD

Or even darker stuff. I really , just wanna slwly get a new look.

Eventually , maybe do something with my hair.



Here is what I currently look like: http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp89/



I know , I am not skinny. I am currently working on losing weight etc.

My skin isn't great either , but my doctor is helping me with that.



Looks like these:

http://ashleyburnshertoast.deviantart.co



http://faerie-corpse69.deviantart.com/ar



http://Kaashin.deviantart.com/art/May-it



And , I love her odd style : http://breaktheSTORM.deviantart.com/art/



Any tips on what I should do?How would one , change there look to more of an artisitic style?Well i think your a really naturally pretty girl.

One way that is becoming a new trend it dark green. I love painting my nails dark green, i think it really adds a sophisticated and artsy look . I also think that knitted cardigans are adorable, they can come of cute, if you pair them with a graphic tee, like the really cheap ones from Walmat with care bears and Mario on them. or it can come of sexy. you should try one that is mabey dark green ( :D ) and get a tank-top to put under it. you could wear it with legging or some dark skinny jeans (stay away from the yellow or red ones, they come of cheap and sketchy ). Add lots of bright jewelry.

I hope i helped, i am and art major and this is what i see all the really artistic talented people wearing.How would one , change there look to more of an artisitic style?Just be yourself, try abstract graphic tees and bright colors. Most of all pick things you like and feel good in. It doesnt matter what your clothes look like if u won't where them!How would one , change there look to more of an artisitic style?Well for one in order to have an artistic style you have to be artistic in some way, the whole point of an artistic style is that they own their style and they could care less about what other people think of it. It may not always match but that's what makes true art. My advice to you is to be you and established your own artistic style. Somethings that may help cool unique things like my hair accessories I hand make, hippie headbands things like that. I have some pretty cool things you can pick up from me if you are interested. But if you are looking for an emo look go to hot topic. I hope this helpsHow would one , change there look to more of an artisitic style?If you are trying to lose weight you will not want to invest a lot of money in clothes that you will not wear in a few months.



Try a thrift store, Goodwill or Salvation Army store. You will find lots of colorfull clothing and jewelery. The low prices will allow you buy a few things each week and as you find things that you wear often you will begin to see your true style. The items you do not like can be donated back to the thrift store.



If you want a better grade of clothing check out the clothing consignment stores. The items in consignment shops usually were expensive clothes when they were new and the owner only wore them a few times. My winter coat cost $40. The price tag was still on the coat. It cost $400 new. My coat is lime green, I found a lime green leather purse in the Goodwill store for $3.



At thrift stores look at the magazines and fashion books. You can buy them for a dollar or two. You will find plenty of ideas to put together nice outfits.How would one , change there look to more of an artisitic style?Hmmm well if you like the dark hair then try that, I wouldn't suggest any odd colors in your hair though like the rainbow girl but it works for her. Stick with earth tones like brown, black, forest green, navy, maybe purple or even maroon... buy kind of plain clothing, the accessories are what make the style, I think. Like vintage, retro, pewter or gemstone jewelry, probably some long necklaces. Maybe some rainbow socks, belt or shoelaces would be cool to accent the outfit. It kind of depends on what your artistic style is, and work from there. Cool hats, cardigans, scarves, gloves and neat socks I think are what really make it up... the shirt and pants, jackets and hair is usually pretty simple/minimal looking... Good luck, Girl! :)



For jewelry, Etsy is usually a very unique place for handmade stuff, just have to search for good prices. Here's some links....

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?lis



http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?lis



http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?lis



http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?lis