Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Manually Managing my iPod?

When I'm manually managing my iPod, and I click and drag the song onto my iPod, how do I get it off of my iPod? And how do I change the song's info and album art without having to Sync my iPod? Please help, explain how this manually managing works please, thanks!Manually Managing my iPod?You click on your ipod, click music underneath the name of your ipod and find the song, press the delete button on your keyboard. In order to change it, you have to go about changing it the same way you would if you were changing in in your normal itunes library. Basically, YOU control what's on your ipod. You have to physically drag and drop music and playlists onto it, and physically delete music off of it. Its nice since you can get music from a whole bunch of computers without losing your music library.