Wednesday, September 14, 2011

IPod nano help please?

I have the album art for every single album in iTunes. On the player itself the majority of the album arts are appearing but a couple of them just appear as black ( not the grey note there is for no album art). Do you know why this is? And how i can change it, as I like to have the album art on there for scrolling through cover flow etc

Also some of the albums appear twice on the player even though they are in iTunes only once.

Do you think I should just restore the iPod and try putting it all on again, as some of the albums were added after I first synced the iPod (I only got it the other day)IPod nano help please?Well this is because you have ejected the ipod incorrectly . You will need to reset everything (yes i know its bad and you will lose your music) If you have a back up back the music up but you will need to reset it sorry.IPod nano help please?yeah i think you should restore it