Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I set it so iTunes recognizes that songs are on the same album?

In my iTunes, when I set the view to grid or cover flow, sometimes it will say I have multiple copies of the same album. For example, it says I have 3 albums called Mezmerize by System of a Down. I don't understand why this is happening, because the artist and album names are spelled the same, the cover art is identical, and I don't have any duplicates of songs. I've even tried deleting the album artwork, but it doesn't change. I'd like to figure out how to change it before I lose my mind, so any answers are appreciated.How can I set it so iTunes recognizes that songs are on the same album?Glad you figured it out! That's exactly what I would've done.



I'm leaving this answer so it's not marked as unresolved.

Cheers!