Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you set multiple picture files as folder icons on vista? ?

For instance, in my music folder, I'd like to have all of the albums visable in the artists folder. Sometimes it'll do it automatically but when I go to properties, customize, and try to change the folder icon manually, I'm only able to select one image instead of multiple images.





I have the album art in each individual album folder, i cant select a picture from every folder though. unless i made a seperate folder with just pictures but.. i dont want to do that. any suggestions?



dont give me a lame answer either.How do you set multiple picture files as folder icons on vista? ?well right click the icon, then select change icon, then select from the list. I hope this is what you were asking...