Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I automatically update song info on my iPod?

For example, if I have the song %26quot;The Beetles - Hey Judeee%26quot; on my ipod and in my itunes library, If i edit the song to %26quot;The Beatles - Hey Jude%26quot;



Is there a way to automatically update it on my ipod?

I thought maybe syncing would do it, but it didn't seem to change anything besides backup my apps. But maybe I did something wrong



Its really just trying to save me time instead of going one by one on my ipod, because I tend to edit/fix songs in my itunes library all the time whenever I see its wrong, or I need to add album art, ect



If it helps at all, I have the iPod touch 3g



thanksHow do I automatically update song info on my iPod?chose the song from your music library and edit the song info there and then sync