Monday, September 19, 2011

Has anyone ever hooked up an external hard drive to an Xbox 360 and watched movies?

Well my question is this......How do I get the album art to show up on my TV through the xbox (as I'm browsing through movies on my hard drive) instead of the AVI icon or whatever it is? I know it works because I saw it on my friends TV once, but he said that he downloaded it that way. I tried ''right clicking'' on the properties icon, and changed it so that the picture would work while viewing my files online, just not through the Xbox, and Tv. Do I need to format the picture or something? Any help would be appreciated, and 10 pts to the first right answer. Thanks for readingHas anyone ever hooked up an external hard drive to an Xbox 360 and watched movies?well yes u need to format it and the movie pic quality is too good