Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I get change my Itunes?

I didn't really know how to explain the question properly in the actualy question box thing, but here goes...



Basically I wanna know how I can keep absoultely everything about my Itunes the same after I move all the music to a differant harddrive. Like how do I back it up?

Cause I know if you move a file, then when you go to play it, it says the file can't be found and you have to look through your documents to find the mp3 file so that Itunes can find it again.



So what I don't want to do is move all my music to the new hardrive and then have to double click on every song and search for the mp3 again. I have LOADS of music. Like over 10GB of it so I don't want to do it for all of them. (also I want to keep the lyrics and album art that I have for all my songs!)



HELP!How do I get change my Itunes?I moved my ITunes music to a different hard drive by following the instructions at the link below. Good luck.
  • density of virgin coconut oil
  • software
  •