Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Problems With KMPlayer?

1.When I setup it and enable Album Art, The Album Art does not work and it becomes chaos (sorry for my bad english!) you see the buttons but no captions on them and nothing happens when pressed

2.when I change kmplayers window size, every time I open it or play a video file in it, it resizes to its small default size, I dont want it, I want it to stay at size I chaged last time

3.some of my divx videos have a .srt file with them for subtitles, I mix some of them together with %26quot;aviXsub%26quot; so I can see the subtitle on my home player (the .srt file is mixed on the .avi file and becomes a .divx file). how can I play these videos on kmplayer with its subtitle being seen. KMP plays the video but no subtitle,

4.when I play some of my divx videos with KMP, their color wont match on together so you see the red, green and blue colors separately. this doesnt happen on jet audio or other players.

how to fix these problems?Problems With KMPlayer?why not use a better player, like Gom or Vlc ?



http://www.gomlab.com/eng/

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/