Wednesday, September 14, 2011

IPod Touch Songs, Erased Or Not? Problem?

I plugged in my ipod then it did some syncing. I had my friend load about 1000 songs on my ipod so its on my iPod but not saved in the iTunes library or any where on his compter. So, to get it it clear, the songs r in my ipod not save n e where else. Then it synced, and after i took my ipod out there was no songs in it so i paniced. I putit in there were no songs. is there n other way to get these songs back, i dont want to dowload the songs again, took me over 6 months to do. but however i nothiced my ipod had liitlle space. i have an 8gb byte ipod n it sais i have used 7 gb so im like where are the songs?, then i saw that the %26quot;other%26quot; category had like the most space, is the songs in there?? the orance one to b exact. what do i have to download to get them back?? what recovery software do i need to download to get them back, my ipod has 7 gb in use so it has to b in the ipod. helpp, i rather not dload music all over again. it took me 6 months to load it, change the names, find album art so help. i will give u best answer if u solve my problem n for those ppl who dont know how, dont leave me with sumthing stupid like %26quot;the songs r lost, leave it alone%26quot;IPod Touch Songs, Erased Or Not? Problem?I really wish I could help, but I don't know how to fix that. I just want to say that when you sync an iPod to one computer, and then sync it to another computer, it automatically deletes the songs that you synced with the first computer. That's all. Sorry I couldn't help.
  • dc motor via rheostat
  • server
  •