Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I fix my windows media player music info?

I decided to use windows media player instead of itunes. So I backed up some of my music on cds and rip'd them on WMP. Everything was going well until I tried to update one of the songs info. When I updated it, the song and the album art work were correct. The only problem is now all the songs that were on the same rip'd cd have the same album info and incorrect song name. I tried to fix the other songs by going to advanced edit and re-writting everything but when Im done and want the art work (by right clicking the album and choosing get album info) all the songs i fixed change back to that same album and with the incorrect song names. Please help.How do I fix my windows media player music info?That happened to me with Windows Media Player. Partly why I changed over to iTunes. Seriously, stick with iTunes. Windows Media Player lacks. There are so many little flaws in it. iTunes does the job fine.