Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another Problem with my iPod, it turns on and stuff, but I can't here music or watch videos! Help!?

Last night, before I went to bed, I decided to watch a movie on my iPod. I turn ti on and go to the movie section and click the desired movie. I wait almost 2 minutes and the screen remains black,...I can change the volume or chapters in the movie but I cannot here or see it! I try to watch some of my music videos but, same thing! Then I go on music and I pick %26quot;Mika%26quot; %26quot;Love Today%26quot; Nothing happens, I only see his album art, which, a second later becomes a weird mix of colored dots! So have the other album arts. I didn't get it!!!!

I went to see my games, and clicked the first one: iQuiz.

I wait while it loads and finally I see: This Game cannot be launched go to iTunes to re-install it.

I've only had my iPod since xmas (about a week) and I'm not an expert yet! Did this happen to someone else?! If Yes, How did you fix it?! Please answer! I need help! (If it matters: I have a black 8 gb iPod nano 3rd gen.)

ThanksAnother Problem with my iPod, it turns on and stuff, but I can't here music or watch videos! Help!?ok lets try this first!!! slide the hold button back and forth a few times (across from headphone jack). then hold the center button and the menu button down at EXACTLY the same time till a small apple appears on the screen. (this is called a soft reset). now try to view you video files and see what happens. if that doesn't work try this:



go to CONTROL PANEL (on your computer), ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS %26gt; hilight iTunes %26gt; support info appears below select support info %26gt; then select REPAIR %26gt; allow iTunes ot repair itself. open iTunes and then connect your iPod. on the summary screen (first screen that appears after you connect the iPod), select check for updates. if you are already up-to date things should work well. if you are still having trouble, restore the iPod to factory settings. this is also available on the summary screen. when you restore all the music/video will be erased from the iPod but will still be in you iTunes. this makes the iPod like it's brand new and just out of the box. now all you have to do after restoring is allow the iPod to sync with your computer. this will reload everything and should fix your problem!!



hope this helped!! iPOds are great fun once you get the hang of it!!