Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Change the song names on my iPod?

Well, I changed all the song names on my iTunes; however, I don't know how to move those song names, and album cover arts into my iPod. Without deleting all the songs on my iPod then syncing them back with the correct song names and such.



Any suggestions?Change the song names on my iPod?I think you should just be able to sync your iPod and they will change.

Normally, if I add different album artwork or change the songs name, it will change it when I sync.

Just try it and if it doesn't work you can yell at me. :] Change the song names on my iPod?Well the only way I know is plugging your ipod into your computer and on itunes go to your music on your ipod and renaming all of them.. but you said that you don't want to do that. Album Covers you should be able to find the Cover Art online and click and drag it into the Cover Art slot for the song that you clicked on...

And how do you have 10,000 songs? what kind of ipod do you have?Change the song names on my iPod?Sync your iPod to your computer. Then, open up iTunes and right click the song that you want to change. Click %26quot;Get Info%26quot; and then click info on the menu and there you can change the song name and album.