Friday, June 3, 2011

My album art is deleted from iTunes when I click on the song!! It's rather annoying. How do I stop it?

To make matters worse, I like to arrange my music in a specific way. Yet, after I make the changes, if the song plays, it reverts to the old information that I took a good amount of my time changing. Any help would be appreciated.My album art is deleted from iTunes when I click on the song!! It's rather annoying. How do I stop it?That occasionally happens to me if the mp3 file in question is locked (read-only). If it's read-only, it won't save your changes.



Right-click on the song in iTunes and select %26quot;Show Song File%26quot;. Get information on the file (command-i). Go to Ownership %26amp; Permissions and change the drop-down menu to %26quot;Read %26amp; Write%26quot;.



If you have to do this with multiple files, the easiest way is to select the folder that they're in -- you could select your iTunes Music folder -- get info, go to ownerships %26amp; permissions, details, and use the %26quot;Apply to enclosed items%26quot; button.



If you're a Windoze user, do whatever it is that you have to do to unlock a file (change permission to read %26amp; write). Maybe in Explorer.



Hope that helps!
  • how to make out with your boyfriend
  • hair remover
  •