Friday, June 3, 2011

How to edit zune album pictures already on device?

Ok, after I had put on over 77 albums on my zune, about 50 of them didnt have the album pics on it.I know how to do it manually before you sync it (or while you rip it).But I have found only one way to add or change an album picture already on the zune...delete and readd them(newer Zune software picks it all up now).And that process takes FOREVER.

I remember this all happened becouse i had used old (Zune)software that didn't quite let me have album art, later on i found an update and all the recent albums I added are just fine.

Does anyone know a good software for this, zune forums are almost no help and no tech support :(.



Second question:I need to edit a bunch of songs titles alreay on there (weird, they all looked like someone bashed their head into a keyboard), they all are spread apart too...same thing as the first question..i just need to get in their in edit..i hope i don't start over.How to edit zune album pictures already on device?You can not edit anything on the player itself, you have to do it all in the software on the computer and then sync it.How to edit zune album pictures already on device?You can us a meta tag editor like Media Monkey.



Editing the song titles will be tedious if you have a lot to do. The best way I've found is to simply right click on the file, go to properties, and edit it there. You may be able to do this in Media Monkey as well.