Friday, June 3, 2011

How do you get your ipod to display the info about the song rather than the album art?

I don't have most of the album art, so what I mostly see is a series of empty boxes, which is most annoying. This just started today on my 1st gen ipod, and i cant fathom a way to change it back, it is highly irritating.How do you get your ipod to display the info about the song rather than the album art?I have a 1st gen ipod touch, I feel your pain. When I first got it, none of my songs had album art. It was really annoying. Unfortunately, that's the format. There's nothing you can do about it (except maybe write a letter to Apple, but that will do nothing). What I ended up doing was getting the album art for all my songs. It's a little extra work, but I think it's worth it in Cover Flow.
  • turn off computers safe mode
  • tvs
  •