Friday, June 3, 2011

Help with iTunes album info?

Whenever I attempt to change the artist, comments and album art on one album (just one) in my library it instantly clears the information and I don't understand why! Even if I change separate track information it clears, so it's completely impossible (from my attempts) to sort out.

Has anyone ever had this problem and how did you fix it? Is there a way to edit the information from finder? If I look at the files in finder it only shows album artist %26gt; album %26gt; tracks. The album art also shows up next to the files, but not in iTunes, HELP!!Help with iTunes album info?I dont know if this is what you need, but when i want to put album artwork in, i just right click the song in itunes and click get info %26gt; then artwork tab and then i just choose the artowrk i need (AFTER PASTING/SAVING IMAGE FROM GOOGLE IMAGES INTO 'My Pictures'



you might be able to edit the other stuff from get info tab too, i dont know?!