Friday, June 3, 2011

How do you change the cover art in the most current iTunes?

I have a lot of albums I have uploaded from CDs and I would like all the albums I have to have artwork. How do you make them have a picture if you have the picture in iPhoto? I tried clicking and dragging but that didn't work. Also, make sure it's the most current version of iTunes. Thanks!!How do you change the cover art in the most current iTunes?Go into itunes and right click (the click you don't normally do). Then click the option that says get info. It will bring up a screen that has several tabs at the top. One of these tabs is artwork click on it and then you can click the add button. It will open a folder where you can move around to locate the folder where the image is located.



Sorry if the last part is unclear. I was unsure how to phrase it.How do you change the cover art in the most current iTunes?If you select a single song and go to Get Info, then Artwork, it should give you the option to add art from your computer; click on that and browse to the image you want. For multiple songs, double-click the artwork box under Get Info. Alternately, you can copy the artwork from almost anywhere, then ctrl-click the art window and paste it in. I have iTunes for Windows, but it should be similar for Macs.