Friday, June 3, 2011

How to I add album art to my iPod (10pts best answer)?

I have a 30GB 5th Generation iPod. I have the album art on my iTunes. How do display them on my iPod? Is there an option or setting I can change?How to I add album art to my iPod (10pts best answer)?like the last guy who answered you. but you can look for artwork in google or wereever they have albums and save them to ur computer. then click ad artwork. after that open the folder in which u saved the artwork to. then drag it into the artwork box. and voila, we have artwork. hope this helps see yaHow to I add album art to my iPod (10pts best answer)?mmmm... did ya download them from limewire or sumwhere like tht? cuz they sumtyms dnt have album art, ya will have 2 add sum, if not then... i dunno wat 2 do, n if ya recently added album art in a different program like windows media player, then ya will have to add the folder of music again then put it on ya ipod, hope this helps