Friday, June 3, 2011

IPOD Classic - How do I find the album art for Queen Greatest Hits 1,2 & 3?

Hi



Just loading my IPOD but it can not find the album art for Queen Greatest hits 1, 2 and 3. It reads the album as being Greatest Hits I (using the letter I). I have changed it to number one etc but it still can't find it. Any advice would be great - I am a nube to ipods.



ThanksIPOD Classic - How do I find the album art for Queen Greatest Hits 1,2 %26amp; 3?things happen a lot to me like that if its the whole album you right click the empty picture place and click %26quot;get info%26quot; then it will show you a bunch of different tabs you go to artwork then when you get there it should be blank then finally you can go to a picture search engine like Google images type in album cover of ______ and then just copy the one you like right from the page then go back to iTunes (you might have to bring that tab up again) then right click the white space and paste it there and it should be there for you!