Friday, June 3, 2011

Album Art problem on ipod touch?

i just recently got a 2nd generation ipod touch. Some of the album artwork has showed up automatically when i download a song. On a couple of albums, the worng artwork has shown up and it wont let me change it. Also, i have talked to people who have the first generation ipod and they are able to just drag artwork from the internet. I tried this and itunes would not let me. if you have any idea on how to change artwork or how to add artwork please let me knowAlbum Art problem on ipod touch?I would really whoever answers this question because i have albums with a dirty album artwork showing up for my 4 year old sisters music! my mom has to put it on for her!!Album Art problem on ipod touch?When I have this problem I click %26quot;get info%26quot; for the album. It may say %26quot;are you sure you want to edit information for multiply items.%26quot; Just click yes. And under artwork you can simply right click (or control click if you have a mac) then you can simply cut and paste the artwork you need. Doing this will also replace artwork that may have loaded incorrectly.



Adding artwork however does increase the size of your songs and will use memory. But this increase is not substantial. Depending on the size of your touch, deleting all your artwork will get you 10 extra songs at best.