Friday, June 3, 2011

How Do I Replace Album Art On I Tunes ?

I dont use the i-tunes store, i use limewire for my songs and just search google for the album covers but if i want 2 change it i cant, it just comes up with the two album covers...Even if i try to delete the song and put it back in to i -tunes it comes up with the same album art !!!!!How Do I Replace Album Art On I Tunes ?Whilst in iTunes, right click on the song, or songs, you wish to change the album art for. Then select Get Info. This brings up a box with about 5 tabs that you can edit information through. Select the appropriate one and you can then paste in any picture that you've got either on your computer or online.How Do I Replace Album Art On I Tunes ?http://www.liquidx.net/albumartwidget/



%26quot;It displays the album cover art of songs playing in iTunes. It can automatically fetch album art from internet sources and save them to iTunes. Additionally, you can jump easily to the iTunes Music Store page of the current playing song or artist, rate your songs with a single click and pause/skip/play songs without opening the iTunes window.%26quot;