Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I get pictures assigned pictures off of my iPod Touch?

I have a iPod touch 2nd gen, and I have a picture that is assigned to an artist that I want to change. You know when you look for album art work it just puts the picture on there, or doesn't even find it. Well, I have a picture that has nothing to do with the artist and I want to put their picture there. Is there a way? Is there also a way to add a picture to an artist when iTunes can't find one?How do I get pictures assigned pictures off of my iPod Touch?you can definitely change the album image...



- from iTunes, highlight the song you want to work with. if it is a bunch of songs, you can control and/or option select the desired tracks to change them all at once. of course, this means that each selected track will have the image you set.



- once selected, right click to %26quot;Get Info%26quot;, or use the keyboard shortcut of %26quot;control + i%26quot;, or use the File menu and scroll down to %26quot;Get Info%26quot;. this will open a window with all the editable information for the track(s).



- you should see an Artwork tab, or if you have selected multiple tracks to change, you will see a window with a square field labeled artwork. to add a new image, just drag it the file there, or click once to highlight the area, and paste the copied image.



hope that does it for you. meow!