Friday, June 3, 2011

Editing Artist Info on Zune Software?!?!?

I know how to change the album art and album name. I just figured out how to change the artist's name as well. So, I deleted a song on my Zune because it had the wrong artist on it, changed the artist name by going to list and changing it there, then added it from there. Then I went back to browse and the change wasn't made, it wasn't made on my zune either. What is wrong and how do I fix this?Editing Artist Info on Zune Software?!?!?Try this. It works 99% of the time.



Go to My Documents%26gt;My Music%26gt;Zune. Create a folder for the artist. Go to where ever the artist music is stored and drag it to the new folder. You should be able to edit it in the Zune program once you do this. I did have to play around with one song a bit before I could finally edit the info in the Zune program.