Friday, June 3, 2011

Can someone help me with iPod music?

ok well i'm probably going to download the songs off frostwire and the games and apps and stuff off itunes but the problem with getting songs off frostwire is it is all messed and the albums are disoranized because it is songs from a variety of people... if I go into cover flow and you look at the albums that you have from downloading off frostwire they are a complete mess.. even the artists list. Its like %26quot;Minutes to Midnight Minutes to Midnight.. and Linkin Park- Minutes to Midnight%26quot;

It totally screws everything up.. plus theres an album with unknown which holds like half the songs. Another thing is none of them have album art... i'm willing to fix all of this myself but how would I go into the song and change its albums and information and add an album cover? I have a new black ipod classic 80gb.Can someone help me with iPod music?on itunes Rigth click the song then click get info there u can change the artist album cover n everything