Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I just got the new iPod touch...so how do I change the album art on some of my songs?

:) I would like to replace it with a picture on my computer:)



With my old mp3 player( Zune) I could do that easily but im having trouble shooting this:(



Thanks for any other advice:)I just got the new iPod touch...so how do I change the album art on some of my songs?if u don't want iunes to find one for ya just right click the song, get info, and paste the picture u copied in the box in artwork.I just got the new iPod touch...so how do I change the album art on some of my songs?Go to the song in iTunes and right click it %26gt; click get info %26gt; artworkI just got the new iPod touch...so how do I change the album art on some of my songs?in itunes right click on the song you want to edit then click get info
  • What should I name my dog
  • What are down comforters
  •