Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I fix album art problem in Windows Media Player?

Ok, here is the problem I am having with Media Player 11. When I go to the library and change the album art for one file, it will automatically give the same album art to every song in the library by that artist. Frustrating! Does anyone else notice the same problem? How do I stop this from happening so that each song can have it's own album art even if by the same artist?How do I fix album art problem in Windows Media Player?i noticed this as well. obtain the album art some other way, such as google images. save the image and open it up. right click on the image and click %26quot;copy%26quot;. then, open up windows media player, right click on the album art, and select %26quot;paste album art%26quot;. i could be wrong, and if i am, im sorry. :(How do I fix album art problem in Windows Media Player?Really? Just add the unique album art to each individual album.