Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the album art in an mp3 file?

I am creating a music cd as an english. I know how to change the Title, Artist, Genre, Album, and basically everything text wise. I just need to know how to change the album art.How do I change the album art in an mp3 file?in iTunes, click on the view at the top that's in the middle that looks like 6 boxes (so it shows you all of your albums)

Then, right click the album and go down to where it says Clear Downloaded Artwork

Then, find another picture you want for your album and open it up in Windows Explorer (right click the start button and hit %26quot;Explore%26quot;)

Then, on the bottom of iTunes, hit the button on the lower left hand corner that looks like an Up arrow with a box around it. That will show you the blank album artwork. If it's not blank, make sure the right song is currently playing. From your Windows Explorer, drag the picture to that iTunes box. It should appear there.How do I change the album art in an mp3 file?I use a program called mp3tag (free)



http://www.mp3tag.de/en/



I find the cover art I want off the internet and use that program to change it. I'm sure someone else might have an easier way though.