Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change the album art of my Sansa e250?

I have a SanDisk Sansa e250. I want to change the album art of my mp3 player because when I play a song on it, it displays the wrong album art. Is there a way i can modify the album art of my mp3 player from my computer? If so how?How can I change the album art of my Sansa e250?to show the album art of your music files in your Sansa, please follow these steps:



First, set your Sansa to MSC (Mass Storage Class) mode. This makes your Sansa a removable drive.



- Press the %26quot;Power/Menu%26quot; button

- Go to %26quot;Settings%26quot;

- Go to %26quot;USB%26quot;

- Select %26quot;MSC%26quot;



To add an album art in your music files in your Sansa, follow these steps:



1. Arrange your music files into folders and make sure that they are from the same album.

2. Get a .JPG copy of the album art and rename it as %26quot;Album Art.jpg%26quot;.

3. Copy the album art to the album's folder. This is how should the folder be and should contain:



Sansa Drive (X):\Artist - Album\*.mp3, album art.jpg



Example: E: Sansa\Josh Groban\To Where You Are.mp3, album art.jpg



4. While your Sansa is in MSC mode, copy the whole folder into your Sansa and it should now show the album art.



Another option of transferring the album art is through using Windows Media Player 10. Again, you would need to have the album art renamed as %26quot;Album Art.jpg%26quot;. It should also be on the same folder as the album. After doing so, synchronize the songs and the album art will be transferred.



If you are using Sansa e200, there are third party software that can embed an album art on the music file like Musicmatch Jukebox. When you sync your music files to your Sansa, the album art should appear by pressing the center button.