Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I have a problem using album art in Windows Media Player.?

Everytime I put a new song in my library and I go find the album art and put it on there, it changes the album art to a different album. It does it when I change the album art and then click on another song by the same artist. How do I get it to stop changing the album art that I put on?I have a problem using album art in Windows Media Player.?I have been trying to figure that out for a while now. I know you can add album art in the ID3 tag editor window, but there are some albums in my library that refuse to keep the correct album art. Have you tried the ID3 tag editor though? Perhaps it will work for you. If you are unfamiliar with it, right click on a song and it should be an option in the menu that comes up. I would love to know why it does that though with the album art. It's quite annoying.I have a problem using album art in Windows Media Player.?I'm not sure if this is the answer you're looking for, but if you use iTunes, you can change the album art.



Right click the song and click %26quot;Get Info%26quot; and go to %26quot;Artwork%26quot; and choose the album art you want. (it has to be saved on your computer)