Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the name of the albums and add album art on iTunes?

Ok, so I used to have limewire. Yes, I know it's terrible for your computer, yadda yadda yadda, but I sent in my computer and so they uninstalled it, but I still have the music on iTunes. I was trying to rename the albums, because a lot of them either don't have an album, or they aren't spelled correctly, and none of them have album art. Because I don't have limewire anymore, all of the songs no longer have an original source, so whenever I try to change the names and the art, it won't work. How do I change it?How do I change the name of the albums and add album art on iTunes?Well, since they deleted limewire, and therefore the %26quot;saved%26quot; folder, it could be that the songs no longer exist on your computer. Can you play the songs? If not, then you need to re-download all the songs again. If you can play the songs, though, and its just a wierd glitch you have, sorry I can't help you :) BTW, if you re-download the songs, You need to change their album name to the correct one, and then right click on the song and select %26quot;get album artwork%26quot;. Sorry if you knew that already. Good luck!How do I change the name of the albums and add album art on iTunes?Viruses don't come from the software, they are in the files that you download. If you're going to put them right back on your computer, the album art hardly matters. It's just a matter of time before you're right back where you started . . . but yadda yadda yadda
  • cover up beauty marks
  • What 360 game to buy
  •