Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change album artwork on itunes if i put the wrong pic to the wrong album?

I put the wrong artwork on one album, then i put the same artwork on the right album. so now i have tool lateralus, and tool 10,000 days w/ the same artwork. i want 10,000 days to have the right artwork, but it says i cant modify album art. what do i do? Why isnt TOOL artwork on itunes? WTF! I already had all the albums B4 itunes existed. HELP



p.s. I'm a little bit been drinkin (LOL)How do i change album artwork on itunes if i put the wrong pic to the wrong album?I've never gotten the %26quot;can't modify album art%26quot; message. What I usually do to get the correct album art is go to google and do an image search for the album. Just right click the image and click copy image, go to itunes to the affected songs, right click and select %26quot;get info%26quot;. Go to the area where the album art is; right click in that area and click paste.



Works everytime for me. Good luck!