Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the Album Art on MP3s in Zune software?

I have a lot of songs on my Zune software that doesn't have album art and it just has the grey Zune symbol. Is there anyway to fix this or choose the picture I want to use as the album art?How do I change the Album Art on MP3s in Zune software?What you do is look for the album cover off the internet, right click and save it on your computer then you right click the grey square of that album on the zune software and click %26quot;Add album art%26quot;. Then you locate the picture you downloaded. Thats all. Or you can right click the album in the software and choose the %26quot;Find album info%26quot; option and the software will help you find the albums info, titles and all, from amg's library.How do I change the Album Art on MP3s in Zune software?Do you download your MP3s illegally?