Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the cover art for an Album in Yahoo! Music Jukebox?

I have ripped albums to Yahoo! Music Jukebox, but sometimes the Cover Art for the Album is wrong. I have .jpg's for the pics that I want, but I can't find the option change it. Is there a way?How do I change the cover art for an Album in Yahoo! Music Jukebox?For this and other Yahoo! related questions, try the links below:



http://docs.yahoo.com/info/address/index

By clicking the above link you will find the address and phone number of Yahoo!

http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt

By clicking the above link you can contact Yahoo! Answers team directly.

Yahoo! has different customer care centres for different facilities like messenger customer care, 360 customer care, mail customer care etc. Which customer care u want to contact?

http://help.yahoo.com/

Please click the above link to select customer care of ur choice.



Hope this helps! ;)How do I change the cover art for an Album in Yahoo! Music Jukebox?Been looking into this (recent forced migration from MMJB). Seems you can't!!! Shocking lack of basic functionality.



Please someone tell us you can?!?

Report Abuse

How do I change the cover art for an Album in Yahoo! Music Jukebox?Appalling. An upgrade w dropped valued features!? Album Art lookup, AutoDJ, 30 sec. previews don't work. Also a longterm MMJB user, am very startled by Yahoo's stripped down ver. Subscribed to the Unlimited for 1 year (cheap at $6/month), but will switch to competitors if disappointment continues.

Report Abuse

How do I change the cover art for an Album in Yahoo! Music Jukebox?This simple feature looks not to be present...

Worst: I got irrelevent album covers (like dog pictures!) instead of correct album photo.

Even worst: I got different covers according selected song of same album list...

Hope this will soon be corrected

Report Abuse

How do I change the cover art for an Album in Yahoo! Music Jukebox?Being forced to migrate to Yahoo! Music Jukebox from MMJB many are finding basic functions difficult or impossible to perform. Recently I have noticed some album covers HAVE been corrected! But, we still have a long way to go.

Report Abuse

How do I change the cover art for an Album in Yahoo! Music Jukebox?This thing is not very good compared to mmjb. What is the deal? I was a plus subscriber...so I get the plus v

Report Abuse